Electric water saving showers
Forced Exhaustion of Gases from Combustion
The operation of forced exhaustion of combustion of gases is performed by an inner fan that provides more safety, making the gas exit system installation easier due to the reduced diameter of the exhaustion.
Natural Gases Exhaustion
Has an inner deflector designed to let the burnt gases out naturally.
NeoThermo Titanium Elements
A withdrawable immersion heater element, offering inherent safety and improved functionality over typical resistance-wire heaters. Our new technology utilises Positive Temperature Co-efficient (PTC) chips as the heat source
Electric immersion heating elements made with resistance wire are traditionally used as the source of heat in electric geysers. This is the only type of heating element used in geysers within the South African market
The dynamic resistance and output of PTC heaters makes them an excellent choice for providing controlled electric heating
Simplification of the design and reduced energy consumption represent significant cost savings for any given application
Safety is an added benefit, since no matter how much current is applied to the PTC, it will never surpass its intended surface temperature
Advantages of PTC
NeoThermo Solar PV Hybrid Water Heating System
The Ultimate in Solar Water Heating!
Save money and energy by converting any electric geyser, using the power of the sun for heating your water. All you need is a 3 x 250 / 300 watt Photovoltaic (PV) panels and a NeoThermo Titanium Element
The system requires no batteries, inverters, plumbing, pumps, or freezing. Our system withstands winter conditions and still produces energy on cloudy, winter days
You can control the water temperature with a dual controller which also allows you to switch from AC to DC power as required. The system does not overheat or burn out the element. It is easy to install and designed to last 10 years
No more scale build-up as titanium repels scale making it more energy efficient as a 1mm build-up of scale increases power consumption by 18%
Solo Plasma Geyser
A Revolutionary Solar Panel with a Built-In Water Tank
A new unique design, combining a solar panel and hot water tank into one integrated unit. This hybrid solar unit (SOLO) is extremely cost-effective saving up to 85% on energy and water heating costs, guaranteed with a 7 year warranty.
The units come in 100 litre modules, which can be connected in series to make up the capacity required. The solar operated unit is ideal for any situation where electricity is not available. The unit can connect as a feeder to an existing geyser. The benefit of this is that as water is used from the electric geyser, it will be replaced by hot water, resulting in the element of the geyser working less, saving on electricity costs.
The solar/electric unit is ideal for new homes/buildings or when a geyser needs to be replaced. The manually filled unit provides hot water where there is no municipal or any constant supply of running water.
The unit is free standing and easily filled from a container. Ideal for people living in rural areas or farms. Portability creates a multitude of uses for the manual ISG. The system has no visible tank with built in temperature control and built in valve.
Three Models are Available:
Office environments are continually changing to keep pace with today’s working styles and business philosophies. By improving both their visual environment and flexibility of space, it will bring much more space attraction to potential tenants
Office lighting has a direct effect on human performance; luminaries with a modern design can stimulate peoples’ innovation and enhance productivity
LED lighting is being billed as the best long-term solution for all lighting needs. Its environmental benefits and energy efficiency make it worthwhile for the world
NeoPower will work with you to show you how to incorporate the latest sustainable, energy efficient lighting systems
LED Lights are Available in:
Save Money on Energy with NeoPower Induction Geysers
Our geysers have a low capital layout, making them easy to install, saving up to 35% electricity use. It is an effective stainless steel water storage unit that saves water and space. Its capacity is: 30l, 50l, 80l
There are no maintenance costs involved and the geysers can be installed at point of use with standard plumbing fitting. Our induction geysers are ideal for areas with hard water. The magnetic current heats the water preventing calcium build-up
We use split magnetic induction water heating in our geysers with a voltage of 220v. The geysers have a wall mounted installation with high quality insulation and a 15 year life expectancy
Power range required: 2000 – 4000v. Class 2 safety rating, eliminating water damage . Our induction geysers provide you with quick access to hot water and only require a 15 Amp wall plug
Thermodynamic Solar Assited Heat Pump
A Revolutionary Water Heating System
- This revolutionary product is going to change the way people look at heating water for domestic, commercial, and industrial use
- It is the all in one solution to your hot water heating requirements, enabling us to offer a complete range of Solar Assisted Heat Pumps, with either our 130L or 200L indirect, unvented cylinder, suitable for every installation
- This hot water heating and storage system has been extensively tested and utilises our already proven technologies
- Relying on thermodynamic principles, the Solar Assisted Heat Pump range, transfers this energy to water within its casing, to efficiently and cost-effectively handle your water heating demands
- The pump heats water day and night in almost all weather conditions, all year round
- The thermodynamic pump can be installed on the wall or roof, depending on your requirements and space
- It can heat water to 55 °C and has a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
Solar Borehole Pump
The Most Cost-Effective Way to Pump Water on Your Farm
- Developed for Southern African conditions
- Reliable and affordable water pumps for head heights up to 284m
- PumpRely 3-year warranty available
- We make use of various technologies to ensure the efficiency and longevity of our solar water pumps
- All of the solar pumps are fitted with a controller that makes use of a slow-start function to protect the motor
- The solar pumps have constant power tracking along with minimal delayed startup, ensuring the pump only initiates startup when efficient power is available
- Fitted with brushless motor technology, the solar pumps require minimal maintenance
- Its MPPT function adds up to 25% more efficiency
- With well sensing, tank level sensing, and battery optionality, the solar pumps have extended scope
Our solar pumps and controllers come with a 1 year warranty for peace of mind